Thursday, 28 April 2011
this isn't an outfit post, or a wish list, or something food related.
This is a wordy post. A thank you. From me, to you.
A year ago I had almost given up hope. I wasn't sure things could change, it all seemed impossible and all-consuming.
But I am here. Now. About to celebrate my 24th Birthday and a large part of that is down to YOU. Yes you. Reading this right now.
Never under-estimate the power of strangers, or of words. They make a huge difference. I can honestly say I have never felt so loved and supported in my life. For those reading this and thinking "what the hell is she on?" refer back to posts from early last year. I've talked about the past enough. This is about now.
To freedom. To happiness. To Hope. To the Future. To achieving dreams, no matter how big or small.
To realising that the smallest of changes can make the biggest difference. And the tiniest of gestures can mean just as much as the huge "look at me" ones.
Thank you again, for being amazing. For being you.
And Happy Birthday to me.
sappy-ness over, lets go eat cake!
-Can't resist a cheeky beg for votes...it'd be a great Birthday present!-
- ► 2012 (540)
- Snacking Saturday- introduction to iHerb
- birthday run down
- Don't Mind if I do!
- Advance Apologies
- Dreaming of a Summer Holiday
- This Is What I Want (this week)
- Live for the (long weekend)
- come fly with me
- Midi Ground
- Top to Toe- I need your vote!
- Blonde Ambition?
- Dear Easter Bunny
- Like to Win?
- Manic Monday
- Cheer Up
- The Best Things
- I don't usually do this
- Snacking Saturday; lets hit the bar
- Girl, Meet Dress (or how to make a dream reality)
- Animal Magic
- Work; the wide leg edition
- Red Lips
- Maximum Madess
- Jazzy[y] Pants
- Hint Hint
- Pick a Pixie
- The Random Sunday Post
- Snacking Saturday; crunchy munchy!
- Dress Temptation
- London Wishes Winner
- The One I Almost Wore
- The Yesterday
- Are you a flip flop snob?
- after the overload
- So bad it's actually *good* for you.
- I might not have green fingers...
- Fun with a Fiver
- Weekend Wearing
- Snacking Saturday- I'm a Geek for Greek
- Are you Bling or Ming?
- Giveaway with London Wishes!
- ▼ April (45)
- ► 2010 (190)