Now I'm aware that I may well be regressing, I'm noticing proof everywhere...
- A need to nap at least once a day else I get cranky
- Ever decreasing road crossing sense
- Being attracted to anything pink, sparkly and miniature
- Getting overly excited about the littlest things "ohh YAYAY cute bird in the garden *Squuueeeeee*"
- An insatiable urge to tune in to Cbeebies.
- Wearing an outfit consisting of the two oldest pieces in my wardrobe. Both H&M from years gone by
- Craving favourites from my childhood
- Baking flapjacks (the first thing I learnt to bake) and neglecting to use an oven glove.
In fact my only saviour might well be this coffee.
Hands off kids,
this one is ALL MINE and I'm NOT sharing.
((and there ends the most random post I think I've written, and probably outfit posts for the week, however I am making a birthday cake for Mum 2 later, so expect baked good spammage!))
- ► 2012 (540)
- Insert Nautical Pun Here
- so close now
- Got to Shop - Astley Clarke
- Fresh as a Daisy
- I've been cloned
- About a Cake
- These are ALL signs
- Red Nose Day Hits the Catwalk!
- What I Wore (weekend edition)
- Beating it.
- Sunday Randoms
- Got to Shop- Matalan
- Float On Friday
- Enter Komodo (+ a discount for you)
- an outfit, a bag and a lot of pictures of a cake.
- More Burts Bees
- one, two, NEW
- Have you Sold your Gold?
- Dream Outfit of the Day
- V is For
- A Little Giveaway
- Random Weekend Photos
- Keep Calm
- floral friday feeling
- Review; Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
- My Kind of Denim
- My Perfect Valentines Day Outfit
- Accessories Haulage and Whats in My Bag
- Makeup Essentials
- Baking part 2; photo overload!
- Baking, part one.
- comfort clothes
- Valentines at Matalan
- ▼ February (39)
- ► 2010 (190)