With only 12 days left until I officially come home, things are getting intense to say the least, and I have never been so grateful for weekend leave!
Many thanks for the kind words on my last weekend post; I had a fabulous time, going to favourite places and spending time with my family.
Tragus piercing; the other girls on the unit got piercings this week on ward trip. I love those girls.
Coffee in Clevedon, it came in individual (and expensive) cafetieres.
A little walk
This weekend, I think is going to be a quiet one. Finalising plans for coming home and learning to become chilled out again.
I might fit in some shopping, I have the bug again. I picked up some somewhat dated now heeled clogs for £6 in Primark this week and need things to wear them with.
Have a great weekend lovelies, whatever you do. I'll try and get another post up before I go back
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- Competition; Meet Florence and the Machines
- Money Saving and an Outfit
- back at it
- Just a really quick post to say I am home! Home ho...
- An Outfit
- With only 12 days left until I officially come hom...
- So, like I said earlier, I'm being discharged in 1...
- ▼ September (13)