So, my first post-hospital outfit post. Dressing is tricky right now, I'm having to re-learn what fits and suits my new shape. I'm trying to look at is as a good thing, another challenge and the perfect excuse to go shopping.
The dress is from New Look, I bought it on Saturday for the grand sum of £6. The clogs are also new, purhcased on a ward trip, also £6 but from Primark this time.
Did everyone have a good weekend? What did you get up to? Mine involved a lot of un-packing and a lot of lazing on the sofa watching TV with my parents.
I don't think it has sunk in that I am home just yet...but each day as it comes, right?
Who has exciting plans for this week? Inspire me! Mine so far consists of catching up with LFW and blogs.
- ► 2013 (401)
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- Competition; Meet Florence and the Machines
- Money Saving and an Outfit
- back at it
- Just a really quick post to say I am home! Home ho...
- An Outfit
- With only 12 days left until I officially come hom...
- So, like I said earlier, I'm being discharged in 1...
- ▼ September (13)