Good morning, Happy Monday; hope you survived the weekend! What are your plans for this week? Anything exciting on the horizon?
We're expecting another "big freeze" later this week, so I'm making the most of the currently tolerable temperatures and embracing colour again.
Not that our big freezes are anything like those in the USA (and other countries) and this time I doubt it'll be more than a slight flurry of snow!
This top is a Primark find, and the last thing left unworn from my shopping trip a couple of weeks ago. I'm clearly taken with the nude colour trend for spring, and added pastel tights that I had forgotten I owned.
Starting afresh with my tag and award resolution, Florrie has awarded me with this
So I have to tell you all ten things about me and then pass the award on to ten other bloggers.
1) I used to be quite a party animal and always the first to pass out drunk. Now I prefer quiet nights in and never touch alcohol. Does that make me boring? Perhaps so, but I am much more content.
2) I have a thing against vowels and even numbers, they make me feel uncomfortable for some reason.
3) I am a total bookworm and a fast reader.
4) Although I'm very girly now, a few years ago I was more in to Judo, Kayaking and all kinds of outdoors adventure things. I'd still do it now if I had the chance.
6) I'm shy, especially around new people, but once I warm to you, you'll have trouble shutting me up.
7) I am addicted to butternut squash.
8) I find Topshop hideously expensive and way out of my budget, so I pretend I don't like the shop so I don't get too sad about never being able to afford anything!
9) I have an awful short term memory but can remember the most insignificant little details about past events.
10) I get utterly random and insatiable food cravings from time to time. Past oddities have included bananas with dairylea "cheese", and pineapple chunks dipped in ketchup. A great source of amusement to my friends.
Now, I'm meant to tag 10 bloggers but truly, I cannot narrow it down. So, if you want to do this, then consider yourself loved and awarded! I look forward to reading your answers.
Haircut tomorrow. I have NO idea what I'm going to end up with!
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ▼ February (16)