Happy Sunday one and all, it's a miserable rainy day here, and my day off was spent feeling ill and sorry for myself...I have higher hopes for next week being better!
I've been tagged a few times lately, so I'm taking this chance to catch up!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
So, thank you to fayee and kiki who passed this along to me!
Now, seven things about me that are vaguely interesting? Tough one!
1. I was a member of Brownies until I finally got booted out around the age of 12. I then joined Explorer scouts when I was 16/17 and had the time of my life on a mass camping trip to Austria.
2. My first proper pet was a Gerbil named Biff.
3. I love the run up to Christmas, but always find the day itself a bit of a let down.
4. Up until a couple of years ago my typical daily wear was jeans and a t-shirt; with a hoodie when it got cold. I gradually started buying dresses and now, well, I'm pretty much a real girly girl.
5. My favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast.
6. I don't drink alcohol (anymore).
7. I'm obsessed with oreos and mourn the fact we only get normal, chocolate cream and more recently white chocolate covered ones over here. One of my most memorable gifts from a friend was a box of about 12 different varities shipped over from the USA!
So there we go,
I didn't think so ;)
For this, I am tagging EVERYONE because, well, I am.
Here's what I'm wearing today (old photo though) to break this post up.
The lovely Zmaga chose me to do Cassie’s Therapy tag made by Erimentha.
The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video (except the link to the video wont work for me). Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
I’m tagging blogs: all of you (because I'm both nosy and lazy). Enjoy!
I like boys with a cheeky smile and girls with a charming personality.
I like the first cup of coffee of the day.
I like waking up before anyone else and enjoying peace and quiet.
I like walks on cold days, bundled up against the elements.
I like getting lost in a good book.
I like kitty kisses.
I love being snuggled up in bed with a cup of tea and magazine listening to the wind and rain batter the window.
Today is still un-planned.
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, it's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate...
I hate being late.
I hate feeling vulnerable.
I hate not being able to view myself in the same way others do.
I hate that I've lost my motivation.
I hate liars.
I hate not knowing but in a way the suspense is exciting.
I hate accidentally standing on bugs.
I hate that I'm incapable of looking polished
I hate this, wow. . .
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)
- 30.11 grey
- 28.11 yesterdays outfit and some new jewellery
- 27.11 favourite recipes
- 25.11 outfits and award
- 23.11 quick outfit post
- 22.11 tag catch up
- outfit and jewellery for sale
- affordable vintage from covert candy
- playing tag
- Giles Deacon for New Look; my top picks
- first outfit post of the month
- Review: Crazy Rumours Lipbalm
- ▼ November (17)