Wow, I can't believe it is the last day of November, how scary is that? In a months time, Christmas will be over and we'll be getting ready to celebrate the coming of a New Year, and indeed, a new Decade. Has anyone got plans already? I wish I could say I have...but I don't. We tend to decide at the last minute what we're going to do.
Finally we have a break in the rain today, but it is so cold, my outfit is made up of lots of layers and my faithful thermal tights.
Tomorrow, I'll be marking the start of the festive month by hosting my first giveaway on this blog; so make sure you check back.
- ► 2013 (401)
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)
- 30.11 grey
- 28.11 yesterdays outfit and some new jewellery
- 27.11 favourite recipes
- 25.11 outfits and award
- 23.11 quick outfit post
- 22.11 tag catch up
- outfit and jewellery for sale
- affordable vintage from covert candy
- playing tag
- Giles Deacon for New Look; my top picks
- first outfit post of the month
- Review: Crazy Rumours Lipbalm
- ▼ November (17)