I hope everyone is having a great weekend,
please excuse lack of outfit posts; I'm sick and therefore slobbing around in nothing exciting/post worthy! Hopefully tomorrow, or Tuesday I'll feel like donning something other than jogging bottoms or PJs!
I've been tagged a couple of times over the last week or so, and I'm finally getting around to catching up.
Firstly, toothfairy tagged me to reveal 10 beauty facts about myself.
1. I don't have a skin care routine as such, it depends how lazy I feel from day to day.
2. My skin care staples include Tesco vitamin E facial wipes (at 26p per pack, and currently 3 for 2, these are a total bargain) and Kate Logan Beauty products, especially the borage cleansing oil and the borage and calendula skin balm.
3. I am addicted to eyeshadow, and am a bit of a snob as I only use MAC. However, personally, I'd rather pay more for an eyeshadow and get great payoff, and have it last longer, than have to buy several cheaper equivalents.
4. I find it impossibly hard to find a foundation light enough for my skin. I am currently favouring Babara Daley's range for Tesco.
5. I'm hopeless at little things like painting my nails.
6. I hate hate hate my hair, but hate having it played with even more. I am in desperate need of a haircut and WILL be booking one soon!
7. I'm a lipbalm junkie.
8. My day to day lipstick is Angel, by MAC for the perfect subtle pink sheen.
9. I'm insanely attracted to anything sparkly and own about 12 glitter eyeliners.
10. My favourite perfumes are Anais Anais, and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
As always, I don't know who to tag, so if you fancy doing this, then be my guest
my concentration is waning,
I'll do my next tag tomorrow :)
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)
- 30.11 grey
- 28.11 yesterdays outfit and some new jewellery
- 27.11 favourite recipes
- 25.11 outfits and award
- 23.11 quick outfit post
- 22.11 tag catch up
- outfit and jewellery for sale
- affordable vintage from covert candy
- playing tag
- Giles Deacon for New Look; my top picks
- first outfit post of the month
- Review: Crazy Rumours Lipbalm
- ▼ November (17)