Happy Sunday all, I hope your having a fantastic weekend!
I am, now, yesterday was a bit hellish with work but it improved vastly once that was out the way ;)
Leah of What Indie Nights tagged me, so here are my answers:
10 Random Things about Me
1. I am both stubborn and a total perfectionist, this works to my advantage when it comes to things like college but not so much when it comes to anything else.
2. I flit between various food obsessions- last month it was tofu and popcorn, this month it is raw carrots and jelly (not together, I hasten to add)
3. I cannot sit down and watch a whole movie in one go. Well, rarely. Taking me to the cinema always results in me behaving like a child; fidgeting and wriggling with endless toilet trips.
4. I am really incredibly self consience. Starting a blog was a huge thing for me, but the comments I recieve and the process of posting my outfits has helped me so much with how I view myself (so, thank you!)
5. I make obsessive lists. Then lose them
6. I love crafts, all crafts. The only one I've stuck at for any length of time has been making jewellery though.
7. I find it highly amusing to plonk Flash on the scales! Haha, he's gone from 7lbs when he was sick back in April, to 12lbs today (he was 21lbs when we got him due to his previous owners feeding him too much human food)
8. I prefer shopping alone, I am very indecisive and like to take my time trying things on and getting a feel for materials before buying. I also love random conversation with shop assistants and I think some of the Bristol ones are now convinced I am insane.
9. Life is better when covered in glitter. Always.
10. Buy me a packet of sweets and I'll be your friend for life.
After much consideration, I have no idea who to tag (suprised, much?)
so as usual...go ahead and tag yourselves!
Outfit today involves my new blazer. It was meant to be, when I went back yesterday there was one left in my size and it was carefully hidden waiting for me to find it.
I've gone from Blue to Grey with my outfits this weekend.
Blazer: New Look
Dress: H&M a few years ago...another of my £3 dresses
Tights: yet another pair of my black thermals!
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)
- ▼ September (18)